2017Bus Tour - 947 Summer in the City
Saturday, 27 January 2018 @ 08:30
947 Summer in the City Bus Tour
Make it a Summer to remember with the 947 Summer in the City Bus Tour! Join the station for Summer and experience Joburg in a way you have never done before. 947 wants to connect you with some of the awesome experiences the city has to offer.
The tour will cover the North, West, South and Central parts of Joburg and for R300 you get to play, eat, drink and explore the city with 947. Make this your Summer of a lifetime and get lit on the 947 Summer in the City Bus Tour.
If you love Joburg, 947 loves you!
Terms and Conditions.
- The 947 Summer in the City Bus Tour takes place on Saturday, 27 January 2018 using the KTMN Trading Enterprise cc bus service for the tour.
- A cost per ticket is R300 and can be purchased at www.tickepros.co.za. The ticket cost covers all entrance fees during the tour, light breakfast snack and coffee, lunch with one beverage and supplied drinks on the bus. The ticket price excludes any additional costs or purchases made during the tour.
- No under 18s are allowed on the bus.
- Admittance to the bus is subject to signing the Indemnity Form.
- 947 and KTMN Trading Enterprises cc will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to†negligence, in which case its liability is limited (except for death or personal injury)†for damages to a maximum of the refund of the ticket price.
- 947 will not refund clients in the event of the tour being cancelled on the day due to circumstances reasonably beyond the organisers control.
- 947 will not refund clients should it start raining during the excursion.
- 947 reserves the right to cancel the event
- In the unfortunate case of a breakdown of the bus during the first half of the excursion, we will refund you. Should the breakdown occur in the second half of your excursion, alternative transport will be provided, but no refund will be given.
- No coolers or glass bottles are allowed on the bus.
- 947 accepts no liability if you miss the agreed upon time when the bus departs from the different spots.
- Any damage to the bus proven to be caused by a participant will be for that participantís account.
- The KTMN Trading Enterprises cc terms and conditions apply:
- Passengers are not allowed to stand upright on the top deck of the bus, whilst the bus is moving. You are not allowed to sit on the side rails or on the roof of the bus.
- Standing on any seat is strictly prohibited
- KTMN Trading Enterprise cc carries passenger liability, but strongly advises tourists / passengers to take out adequate travel insurance to cover personal accidents, medical expenses and loss of belongings.
- No items may be thrown from the bus. Should this happen, the driver will warn the group once. Should it happen again, the driver will return to the drop-off point without any refund given.
- Queries can be directed to MarisaO@primedia.co.za.
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.
Starting Point†††††††††††††† 947
First Stop†††††††††††††††††† †Roll Egoli, Bryanston
Second Stop†††††††††††††† Sakhumzi Restaurant, Soweto
Third Stop†††††††††††††††††† The Sheds at 1 Fox