Hong Kong Stadium
Friday, 07 April 2017 @ 12:00
R32460.00 - R41960.00
The Cathay Pacific / HSBC Hong Kong Sevens is a fun filled, rugby packed, party weekend! It runs over 3 days from the 7th April – 9th April 2017 and is widely regarded as the Premier tournament on the World Sevens Series calendar, offering fast paced rugby action, exciting entertainment and of course the fabulous sights Hong Kong has to offer. It is great for groups of friends as well as a fantastic event for a corporate incentive! Come and support the Blizbokke! Be sure to secure your place! Book now!
|Section||PP Sharing||PP Single|
Hong Kong Sevens — List of Items Banned in the Stadium
1. Cans, glass bottles or plastic bottles
2. Any items simulating the uniform or equipment of the disciplined services, e.g. imitation firearms, handcuffs, chains
3. Rugby balls
4. General dangerous items, e.g. knives, batons, fireworks, party poppers, explosives, bright light emitting devices
5. Sticks, clubs, bats, helmets, selfie sticks, etc.
6. Electronic musical instruments, loud hailers or Vuvuzela
7. Any remote controlled flying devices or toys, e.g. model helicopters, drones
8. Food, beverages, merchandise or publicity items to be sold or distributed without authorisation
9. Any items containing abusive or political content to be displayed or distributed
10. Anything containing intoxicating liquor