Lephalale 2017 - Lephalale July
Kwa Nokeng Lodge
Saturday, 08 July 2017 @ 12:00 Sunday, 09 July 2017 @ 06:00
R100.00 - R800.00
Lephalale July is a Music Festival that takes part every year on the second week of July. The Event is all about music, entertainment and experiencing local talent.
General Information regarding Event:
- Food will be allowed
- Alcohol allowed
- Soft drinks
- And the venue will be wheelchair accessible
- Take the N1 North towards Pietersburg / Polokwane.
- At the 4th tollgate approx 180kmís from†Pretoria, take the booth on the far left towards Potgietersrus / Mokopane. You will see the Potgietersrus / Mokopane sign at the tollgate.
Tip:†Do not proceed to Pietersburg/ Polokwane as this will lead to a 100km loop, count the toll gates from Pta, turn left at the 4th one.
- From the 4th tollgate turn left off the offramp and follow the signs towards Potgietersrus / Mokopane approx 14kmís.
- You will enter Potgietersrus with†Thabo Mbeki street†(main str). The main street is a very busy street and I have personally suffered at the hands off smash & grab thieves while waiting at the robots.†
To avoid the main street and traffic, follow these directions:
- Enter Potgietersrus as per the directions above ie Thabo Mabeki str.
- Turn left at the first set of Robots into Geyser str, you will see a†high school†on your left.
- Go over the 1st set of Robots passing the Sasol garage on your right.
- Turn right at the next 4-way stop into Dudu Madisha str.
- Proceed over a few 4-way stops until you get to the next set of Robots, turn left into Nelson Mandela str. You will see a cafť on your right, and a Land Rover agency across the street.
- Proceed for approx 187kmís to the Groblersbridge / Martinís Drift Border posts.
- Once through the Martinís Drift Border proceed to the Caltex filling station next to the Border, you will see the Kwa Nokeng Lodge entrance at the filling station.
Ensure you have enough fuel to travel to the Kwa Nokeng Complex at Martins Drift
in†Botswana†as fuel is cheaper in†Botswana†than in SA.