If an event is cancelled, or a ticket purchaser wishes to cancel a ticket purchase [which is subject to the Ticketpro Group's cancellation policy found in our Terms of Service], the following process will take place:
- If you paid via credit card the refund should be done automatically, upon request of refund by the ticket purchaser. Please note: Any purchase made 6-12 months prior to the date of the request for a refund will require manual intervention in the form of an EFT refund.
- If you paid via Ozow, this should be refunded automatically, upon request of refund by the ticket purchaser. Please note: Any purchase made 6-12 months prior to the date of the request for a refund will require manual intervention in the form of an EFT refund.
- If you have paid via Instant EFT (Payfast), Mobicred, Masterpass, Snapscan or purchased tickets at a store: An EFT refund application will be submitted, see detailed requirements below.
Please send the below details to firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly note that without these, we will be unable to process your refund:
- Name of event and city/area in which the event took or is to take place. Please use this information in the subject line of your email.
- Transaction reference number that the refund relates to (this will be the 10-character number on the face of the ticket)
- Bank details
- Account holder's name
- Bank name
- Branch code
- Account number
- Letter of confirmation of banking details (from your banking institution), and the date stamp on the letter must not be older than 3 months.
- If the name of the ticket holder is different from the name of the account holder, we will require a letter/e-mail approving the refund being paid into a different account.
- The ticket purchaser must please scan and send the relevant ticket/s to us because we have had occasions where more than one refund is claimed on the same ticket.
- Please allow 7-14 days for EFT refund payment to be completed.
- No refunds will be carried out in-store.
- Service fees are non-refundable in all circumstances.
- This process may be updated at any time and the onus remains on the ticket purchaser to familiarise him/herself with the terms hereof.
[Revision Date: August 2023]