Princess Magogo Stadium
Saturday, 17 November 2018 @ 14:00 Sunday, 18 November 2018 @ 04:00
R150.00 - R650.00
- Ink Hop Music Festival is a celebration of the cultural evolution of townships that has paralleled the lifestyle and entrepreneurial endeavours of South African Culture.
- This event is an opportunity to marvel at the heritage that residents of INK hold dearly.
- It is a chance to meet, greet and enjoy local/international performances that one may only experience once a year at one of the best parties in KZN and South Africa.
- An important part of this celebration is the celebration of community legends that have made a difference in the political, religious and economic spheres.
- The ultimate result is visitor spending - be it directly or indirectly related to the event, generating revenue for the community of INK and Durban.
- Food Allowed (Available at the venue)
- Alcohol Allowed (No Bottles)
- Soft drinks Allowed (Available at the venue)
- No Bottles
- No Weapons
- Event is Wheelchair Accessible
- Tickets may be purchased online and collected at our outlets.
- Tickets may be purchased at retail Postnet outlets aswell as Edcon stores
Undlondlo Rd, Durban, 4360