Terms and Conditions
- is Ticketpro Proprietary Limited ("Ticketpro"), a private company duly incorporated in accordance with the company laws of the Republic of South Africa with Registration Number: 2010/003078/07, its registered and physical address situate at 75 Grayston Drive, Morningside Ext. 5, Morningside, Sandton, 2196. This is the address where Ticketpro will accept service of all notices and process. Its office bearers are: MS Levy, W van Reenen and J van Eden.
- Ticketpro can be contacted on 0861 008 277.
- Ticketpro's website is www.ticketpros.co.za and its email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be 18 years or older to make use of this website and the services, and by doing so you warrant that you are a major.
The general terms and conditions of the holder(s) of the event(s) and/or the organiser(s) of the event(s) ["promoter"], in addition to Ticketpros' terms and conditions, apply.
- These standard terms and conditions apply to all persons making use of the Ticketpro website and its services. If you do not wish to abide by these terms and conditions, please do not make use of this website/services and do not accept them below.
- Ticketpro acts as a ticketing agent only and does not attract any liability as a promoter to you, but simply offers the service of facilitating ticket sales on behalf of the promoter(s) of the event in respect of which you are purchasing ticket(s).
- Tickets cancellations, refunds, exchanges and/or returns are dealt with in accordance with the promoter(s)'s terms and conditions.
- TicketPros accepts no liability whatsoever arising from the postponement or cancellation of the
event and in that regard, any recourse you may have in law is only against the promoter, although we provide no
representation or undertaking that the promoter will refund you.
- Tickets are not replaceable due to damage, loss, theft or any other reason.
- A ticket is void and all rights connected herewith nullified unless purchased from an authorised Ticketpro sales point or agent.
- Ticketpro accepts no liability whatsoever arising from the postponement or cancellation of the event(s) and in that regard, any recourse you may have in law is only against the promoter(s), although we provide no representation or undertaking that the promoter(s) will refund you.
- Right of admission to the event(s) is reserved by the promoter(s), and the promoter(s) has the right to alter the programme or the seating thereof. Most venues have restricted items including but not limited to alcohol, weapons, cameras and glass bottles.
- Tickets can be damaged by sunlight or heat.
- You must separate tickets from one another prior to arriving at the venue.
- By using this website and subscribing to the services, you consent to your personal information being processed further and transmitted onwards by Ticketpro to the promoter of the event for which you have purchased a ticket(s), who may use this information for purposes of liaising with you regarding further offers, provide you with information and/or promotional material in accordance with its own terms and conditions.
- Ticketpros acts merely as the custodian of your personal information on behalf of the promoter(s) which Ticketpro shall utilise purely for the purposes of ticket sales and providing you with its services.
- Ticketpro will not pass on your personal information to any third party other than the promoter of the event for which you purchase a ticket(s).
- Ticketpro may, from time to time, send you advertising material and information, including but not limited to special offers by e-mail, via SMS, WAP Push, newsletters, telephonically, or through other promotional offers.
- Opt-out Clause: If you do not wish to receive offers or information, whether from Ticketpro or the promoter(s), please notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or contacting us on 0861 008 277. Due to possible delays, you may still receive promotional material up to 2 months after your notification.
- Any information collected by the Ticketpro website will only be used internally by Ticketpro and the promoter(s) of the event(s) that you buy tickets for.
- Ticketpro and promoter(s) will use your information to send you confirmation of your purchase(s) and information on the event(s) and to compile a generalised profile of the people attending the event(s).
- Ticketpro shall not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party other than the promoter(s) of the event(s) that you buy ticket(s) for without your consent, provided that, by utilising the Ticketpro website and/or subscribing to any services offered by Ticketpro and/or the promoter(s), you expressly consent to Ticketpro utilising your personal information for the purpose of providing the services and for billing and advertising purposes (unless you have opted out) and to other third parties where necessary, or to comply with any law or regulation, to prevent fraud or abuse, misuse or unauthorised use of the Ticketpro website and to protect Ticketpro's rights and those of its customers. Ticketpro may use your personal information to personalise your profile on Ticketpro's internal system.
- Ticketpro may receive information about you from reliable third parties and add it to its database purely for ticketing purposes. Ticketpro shall ensure that such third parties operate a similar ethical policy in relation to your privacy.
- You may receive invitations to buy tickets for related events or other related products, but you may unsubscribe from these invitations at any time.