Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions of the promoter apply.
- TicketPros acts as an agent only and does not attract any liability to you, but simply offers the
service of facilitating ticket sales on behalf of the promoter of the event in respect of which you are
- Tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or returned.
- Tickets are not replaceable due to damage, loss, theft or any other reason.
- This ticket is void and all rights connected herewith nullified unless purchased from an
authorised TicketPros sales point or agent.
- TicketPros accepts no liability whatsoever arising from the postponement or cancellation of the
event and in that regard, any recourse you may have in law is only against the promoter, although we provide no
representation or undertaking that the promoter will refund you.
- Right of admission to the event is reserved by the promoter, and has the right to alter the
programme or the seating thereof. Most venues have restricted items including but not limited to alcohol,
weapons, cameras and glass bottles.
- Tickets can be damaged by sunlight or heat.
- Information gathered by us from you and/or related to ticket sales by you may be used by us for
further processing and onward transmission to third parties.
- You must separate tickets from one another prior to arriving at the venue.