2023/24 Vodacom United Rugby Championship Lions - Emirates Lions vs Hollywood Bets Sharks
Emirates Airline park
Saturday, 02 March 2024 @ 15:00
R40.00 - R170.00
Share this Event
Parking Tickets for this Event is Free at the JHB Athletics Stadium
Please contact the Emirates Airline Park Ticket Office at
with your Reference Number for Tickets purchased to recieve your Complimentary Parking Ticket for the JHB Athletics Stadium or collect at the Parking Entrance on Match Day
MATCHDAY TICKET |TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE USE OF THIS TICKET IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW.
- Right of admission is reserved at the discretion of Ellis Park Stadium (PTY) Ltd and its senior management (management?).
- Your ticket only entitles you to enter the Stadium for the event that is described on the ticket and on condition that you comply with these Terms and Conditions at all times. You must retain your ticket at all times when entering into and while in the Stadium. You must show your ticket to an official or representative of the Company whenever requested by us. If you do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, we, or any of our representatives on our instructions, may refuse to allow you admission to the Stadium, and we may remove you from the Stadium, and we may also prevent you from entering the Stadium in future for any purpose.
- Where admission is refused or the bearer is evicted from the stadium and/or demarcated areas, no refund will be paid.
- The bearer shall not behave in a disruptive or drunken manner, endanger the safety of other persons in the stadium and/or demarcated areas, nor unreasonably obstruct the viewing of other spectators.
- The bearer shall not engage in any form of ambush marketing? or unauthorised promotions and shall not breach or infringe the rights of any sponsors, suppliers, broadcasters or other parties commercially associated with the match.
- The use of tickets may not be transferred as prizes in lotteries or competitions, sold, donated or disposed of for commercial gain, unless authorised by
Ellis Park Stadium (PTY) in writing or through an authorized agent. Any ticket obtained in breach of these conditions shall be void and all rights connected therewith shall be nullified including the bearer?s refusal of entry to, or eviction from, the stadium and demarcated areas.
- Management shall, subject to these terms and conditions, use its best endeavours to ensure that the bearer be given full and unencumbered use of the seats to which the ticket refers, but reserves the right to substitute the seat with another at its discretion. Management does not guarantee the quality of the match, nor that the bearer will have an uninterrupted and/or uninhibited view of the match from the seat provided.
- EPS will not be responsible for a refund or replace your ticket if an event is cancelled or postponed for any reason, or if your ticket is lost, stolen or misplaced. You are responsible for ensuring that your ticket is kept safe. However, should the decision be taken to replace lost/stolen tickets a pro rata charge will be levied.
- Ellis Park Stadium (PTY), and its employees and agents shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to holder of this ticket.
- Ellis Park Stadium (PTY) shall be entitled to make rules or change them, or general applicability governing the conduct of spectators, whilst in or around the stadium and including rules of conduct pertaining to the use of the outer perimeters of the park.
- No person shall be permitted to film or otherwise record any portion of the match or event unless otherwise expressly permitted to do so in writing by Ellis Park Stadium (PTY) prior to any filming/recording. Any filming or recording taken by any person is sole property of Ellis Park Stadium (PTY), or any of its broadcasting partners.
- This ticket is issued to the Terms and Conditions of sale or issue. By using this ticket you acknowledge that you have read such terms and conditions and undertake to abide by them.
- Entry into the stadium and demarcated areas will not be allowed to persons under the influence of alcohol or narcotics or in possession of any item or substance deemed to be illegal or undesirable by the management including any recording equipment and/or dangerous items, weapons, explosives, incendiary devices or sharp objects, animals, or any other items which the management may refuse at their discretion, including any objects or clothing containing political or commercial identification in breach of condition 5 above , or any other object which may be offensive, disruptive, dangerous or likely to infringe the safety or security of others.
ELLIS PARK STADIUM (PTY) Ltd |STADIUM RULES
Restricted and prohibited items:
- Air horns and other devices capable of causing disturbance or nuisance
Animals (except service dogs and guide dogs)
Flag poles greater than 1.5m in length
Bottles, glass vessels, cans
Dangerous or hazardous items
Explosives or ammunition
Frisbees and similar items
Knives or other weapons
Scooters, skateboards or other skates
Signs or items with cooperate branding
Unauthorized flyers, posters or banners
Any other article that might be used as a weapon be deemed to be offensive or abusive
or compromise public safety.
No persons under the influence of alcohol
No swearing or rude language
No rude, racist or insulting behavior
No fighting or throwing objects
No behavior of actions that are deemed to infringe on any other persons comfort,
enjoyment or safety
All spectators in the stand will be under constant CCTV surveillance
PERMISSION TO BE SEARCHED
Any person who enters the grounds can be searched by police officer/security staff/servant/service provider or agent of EPS. The stadium reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject any individual or group not abiding to these rules and regulations
No vehicle which exceeds 3m long and 2m wide will be admitted to the parking areas. All vehicles shall be parked within car parks in accordance with instructions communicated by EPS, its staff or agents. EPS reserves the right to remove any vehicle(s) not complying with this rule. Unless otherwise advised to the contrary, all car parks open at least one (1) hour before stadium gates open on the day of the event.
Admission of vehicles cannot be guaranteed later than 60 minutes before the advertised commencement kick off time. The time of commencement of exit of vehicles from the car park is not guaranteed. The exit will vary depending on safety and security issues and on any directions from the SAPS or JMPD. Unless otherwise advised all car parks will close two hours after the main event ends.
Awnings, gazebo or similar construction is not permitted in any car park. No cooking on gas or open flame will be permitted in any car park. In the event of adverse weather conditions, parking arrangements may change.
BRAAI?S & FIRE
Braai areas are available at Johannesburg Stadium parking areas please look out for the sign posts.
No braai or cooking are allowed in the parkade at the stadium. No private food and beverages will be allowed in the stadium.
The construction or use of any type of fire, naked flame, barbeque or liquefied petroleum gas devise, for cooking or heating is prohibited within the precinct.
We have a dedicated Weber area that allows you to enter the premises early, purchase a braai pack and enjoy a comfortable braai in a safe environment before the game.
You are not allowed to behave in any way which is a nuisance, violent, abusive, disruptive, threatening, an infringement of somebody's rights, or which we reasonably consider to be inappropriate or unacceptable.
Ellis Park Stadium is a NON SMOKING AREA. We arranged pre?approved smoking zones which are clearly marked NO OTHER AREAS TO BE USED.
E- Cigarettes are also not allowed in-side the stadium.
Drinks purchased at the beer gardens are to be consumed in the area, except where otherwise permitted. Drinks purchased at the stadium bars are only to be consumed within designated areas. All bottle caps will be removed. All liquor in cans and glass bottles will be decanted into approved containers. Non viewing suite spectators are not allowed to take any liquor into the stands. Any person using a glass bottle or glass receptacle in any car park is responsible for its safe use or disposable.
ACCESS AND SEATING
We may restrict your access to certain parts of the Stadium and you are only allowed to access those parts of the Stadium which we allow. We will take reasonable steps to give the bearer of a ticket the seat that it is indicated on the ticket, but we reserve the right to substitute the seat with another seat at any time.
Animals or other live stock are not allowed into the ground unless pre-arranged specific authorization is granted from EPS.
Only a person specifically authorized in writing by EPS is permitted within the grounds to sell or distribute any items or services. No charitable or other collection within the ground shall be allowed unless with the specific authorization of EPS. Evidence of such authorization must be displayed clearly (and in the form stipulated by EPS - Accreditation) by those carrying out such authorized collections.
A minor child aged 15 years or less must be accompanied by his/ her parent or guardian or adult who is responsible. A child under 5 years and his/her accompanying parent or guardian or responsible adult, must be seated in the enclosed seating areas specified by EPS. Babies in arms may only be admitted with a specific authorization of EPS and subject always to the rules above. All spectators of whatever age must be in possession of a valid ticket. Push chairs or prams are not allowed in the stadium.
VIDEO & AUDIO
No person shall be permitted to film or otherwise record any portion of the match or event unless otherwise expressly permitted to do so in writing by Ellis Park Stadium (PTY) prior to any filming/recording. Any filming or recording taken by any person is sole property of Ellis Park Stadium (PTY), or any of its broadcasting partners.
The following payment methods are supported
Be the first to know
Want to know about event announcements, updates and ticket releases.
Let us keep you up to date on events in your area.