St Georges Park Stadium
Sunday, 31 January 2021 @ 10:00
R20.00 - R40.00
Sales for this event have not opened yet. Sales are expected to open on the Friday, 01 January 2021 @ 09:00.
Any person failing to comply with instructions from a steward, police officer or other authorised agent of the Stadium, will be ejected from the ground.
The following items may NOT be brought into the stadium:
Authorised Items The following items, subject to certain conditions, are permitted in certain stadia
Please check specific terms and conditions of the venue in question or confirm with stadium management if uncertain.
EP Cricket Board and the St Georges Park Stadium disclaims any responsibility for any loss or damages
Cricket South Africa (CSA?) Terms and Conditions
The direct or indirect purchase or receipt of a ticket, whichever is the earlier, by the
bearer constitutes acceptance by the bearer of the terms and conditions set out below.
These terms and conditions incorporate the conditions of entry to the stadium which
are also displayed at the stadium and these terms and conditions shall prevail where
there is inconsistency between the two.
1. Right of admission is reserved at the discretion of CSA and the organising affiliate (management?).
2. The ticket must be produced at appropriate entry points and/or on demand by any authorised official.
3. Entry into the stadium and demarcated areas will not be allowed to persons under the influence of alcohol or in
possession of cans, glass objects, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, weapons, flares, fireworks, smoke
bombs, hooters, horns, any object or clothing containing political or commercial identification in breach of
condition 7 below, or any other objects or items which may be offensive, disruptive, dangerous or likely to
infringe any party?s rights or any party?s safety or security. The ticket holder must at all times also comply with
the list of prohibited and restricted items, which may be viewed at www.cricket.co.za or obtained from CSA at
4. Where admission is refused or the ticket holder is evicted from the stadium and/or demarcated areas, no
refund shall be paid.
5. The playing field shall be out of bounds at all times on the day of the match to which this ticket refers (the
6. The ticket holder shall not behave in a disruptive manner, endanger the safety of other persons in the stadium
and/or demarcated areas and shall not unreasonably obstruct the viewing of other spectators.
7. Under no circumstances may any person in the stadium use a mobile telephone, computer or other kind of
communication device either,
(i) to communicate or in any way transmit any form of commentary, data or other material in relation to a
cricket match taking place in the stadium for any kind of improper betting or other corrupt or unlawful
(ii) to conduct betting activity (whether lawful or unlawful) in a public pitch-facing part of the ground in a way
which, in management?s opinion, otherwise brings the game or CSA into disrepute, is disruptive or which
offends (or is likely to offend) other spectators.
Ticket holders participating in these activities, or suspected by management to be participating in such activities,
may be ejected from the stadium.
8. The ticket holder shall not engage in any form of ambush marketing? (which shall include, for the avoidance of
doubt, any attempt to associate directly or indirectly with the event or CSA for the purposes of commercial gain)
and shall not breach or infringe the rights of any sponsors, suppliers, broadcasters or other parties commercially
associated with the match, nor conduct unauthorised promotions or any other unauthorised commercial activity.
9. The use of tickets as a prize in lotteries or competitions without prior written consent of the management is
10. The ticket holder shall not be entitled to sell, donate, transfer or in any way give this ticket to any
person or entity for the purpose of commercial gain. Tickets shall only be purchased or obtained
through official authorized agents, a list of which may be viewed at www.cricket.co.za or obtained from
CSA at (011) 880-2810. Any ticket obtained in breach of these terms and conditions shall be invalid and
all rights connected with such invalid ticket shall be unenforceable. Any person seeking to use a ticket
obtained in breach of these terms and conditions will be refused entry or be ejected from the stadium
and demarcated areas and no refund will be payable.
11. Management shall, subject to these terms and conditions, use its best efforts to ensure that the ticket holder is
given full and undisturbed use of the seat to which this ticket refers. Management reserves the right to
substitute the seat with another in its discretion. Management does not guarantee that the ticket holder will have
an uninterrupted and/or uninhibited view of the match from the seat provided, nor does it make any guarantee
as to the quality of the match.
12. In the event of the postponement of the match, this ticket may still be valid or be substituted for a valid one. If
the original ticket is stolen or mislaid management should be notified immediately. Please refer to CSA?s
Refund Policy? at www.cricket.co.za or call CSA at (011) 880-2810.
13. Should the ticket holder wish to leave and enter a demarcated area, permission must first be obtained from the
Venue Operation Centre (VOC?) at each stadium or the person(s) designated by the VOC to grant such
14. The ticket holder shall not express or carry out, in any form, discriminatory ideas or acts either in the stadium or
the demarcated areas. CSA strongly condemns any discriminatory or racist act or any action which could have
a discriminatory effect or impact.
15. Management, its officials, servants and agents shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage
howsoever caused to the ticket holder.
16. Failure to observe and abide by these terms and conditions shall constitute a breach of contract and
may result in ejection from the stadium and demarcated areas, cancellation or confiscation of this ticket
and/or legal action of management.
Want to know about event announcements, updates and ticket releases.Let us keep you up to date on events in your area.