World Rallycross SA - World RX of South Africa
Killarney International Raceway
Saturday, 24 November 2018 @ 08:00 Sunday, 25 November 2018 @ 16:00
Welcome to WORLD RX OF SOUTH AFRICA, CAPE TOWN - 2018
A weekend of edge-of-your-seat action and pure entertainment, FIA World Rallycross will deliver serious indulgence for fans of speed and cars.
Killarney Raceway, Cape Town will host the final FIA World Rallycross event of the year, bringing international motorsport back to Cape Town.
With stars like Sebastien Loeb, Petter Solberg, Matthias Ekstrom and Johan Kristoffersson on track and entertainment throughout the weekend in the Fanzone, this is one event that you cannot miss!
"What more would a motorsport loving crowd want than a full World Rallycross display of the roughest and fastest cars on the planet racing each other? I will for sure be there fighting for the season finale win! "
Petter Solberg, 2014 & 2015 World Rallycross Champion
For Wheel chair/Disabled Area please email email@example.com to book tickets. This area is for 1 Wheelchair and 1 Helper - R700 to the 2 tickets. - Not on sale yet
Blocks P & Q Weekend pass with designated paddock access
2018 FIA World Rallycross of Cape Town
Ticket Terms and Conditions
- The “Organiser” is Western Province Motor Club, a voluntary association, duly incorporated in terms of its Constitution and with registered offices at 6 Potsdam Road, Killarney Gardens, 7441.
- By purchasing the ticket and/or attending the event using the ticket, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of spectators. The Organiser shall also be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who brings their own food, drinks and/or alcohol into the venue, is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or who, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance.
- Tickets shall not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so, or to alter or deface any ticket, will render it void. Ticket prices are subject to change without notice at any time prior to purchase.
- It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to check their ticket, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the Organiser shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
- All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organiser and any material filmed or recorded at the event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of the ticket holder. By entering the venue, the ticket holder consents to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable and are sold subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged staging of the event.
- Should the event be postponed no refund of the ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the ticket holder.
- Should the event be cancelled before it starts, the ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the ticket price but no refund will be given in respect of any other expenditure whatsoever. Ticket refunds shall be available for up to one month after the cancelled event.
- Despite the Organiser taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen and injuries can be sustained (including, without limitation, as a result of noise levels, or surface spray, from the track). In respect of these risks, the ticket holder acknowledges that attendance at the event is entirely at their own risk. The Organiser, its employees, contractors or agents, and International Management Group (UK) Limited (as commercial rights holder of the FIA World Rallycross Championship) will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of the ticket save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its employees, contractors or agents.
- The ticket is issued subject to, and these conditions incorporate, the rules and regulations of the venue at which the event is staged and shall remain the property of the Organiser who shall have the right to recall any ticket at any time.
|Grand Stand P Left
|Grand Stand P Right
|Grand Stand Q